Friday, August 1, 2014

LAUGH AT YOUR PAIN!

“I took my pain and put it on paper. When you read it, it turns into power.”
~ Billie Miller

I hope you are enjoying reading my blogs so far. But before I can get into the topic of today's blog, let me explain how it came about. I do most of my writing in my home office on the computer facing my window. The view and the way the light shines in the room creates the perfect atmosphere for writing. I was trying to figure out what to write about, then all of a sudden I heard “Bzzz… Bzzz…” It was a huge fly in the window. I ignored it and figured I’d deal with it later. “Bzzz… Bzzz…” The noise was too distracting.

So I got up with the intention to raise the blinds and open the window to let the fly out. But when I pulled the string to raise the blinds, the entire thing came down. The blinds fell off the hinges. I grabbed this spray water bottle that was nearby to spray the fly. Then the fly disappeared. As I tried to put the blinds back up, I saw the fly again. As I reached to grab the spray bottle, the blinds fell again. Then the fly disappeared again. Now I’m really frustrated. As I replayed the whole thing in my head all I could do is laugh. “All of this over a daggone fly!” LOL. So now I have something to write about. We’ll call it “Laugh at Your Pain”. As I sat to finish this blog I hear, “Bzzz… Bzzz…” SMH

~ Billie Miller "The Motivational Minister"













Subscribe for FREE.














No comments:

Post a Comment